Welcome to the Seditiosus Halloween countdown!

It's great to have you here.  This year, I'm part of the Countdown to Halloween project.  Be sure to check that link for lots of awesome Halloween themed blogging, or click on the badge in the sidebar.

I'm thinking that along with my usual celebration of the macabre and disturbing I'll post some Halloween-appropriate how-to's that you can try yourself if you feel inclined to, but I don't have a planned blogging schedule as such.  If there's any particular thing you want me to blog about, have at it in the comments section.  

In my next post, I'll be talking about making a book cover based on reptile skin. In the meantime, if you're new to my blog, why not have a browse in my archives where you'll find such Halloween-y gems as the zombie hand beer cooler

Zombie hand beer cooler
the skull chalice,

Speaks for itself, really

and the creepy carnivorous plant on legs.  Enjoy!

Look at that - my yucca plant has found a friend.



Comments